Unexpected inflation moves money to debtors from creditors. It creates a variety of minor costs associated with redrafting contracts and rewriting menus and price lists; but it creates some benefits, too, by eroding stubbornly high wages and promoting job creation.
S stands for Source. Who is providing the information?
M is for Motivation. Why are they telling me this?
E represents Evidence. What evidence is provided for generalizations?
L is for Logic. Do the facts logically compel the conclusions?
L is for Left out. What’s missing that might change our interpretation of the information?
It seems like they’re trying to discourage Scotland from joining the EU.
I’m guessing Scotland doesn’t have any assets that the EU can raid.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Jan. 15, 2013) Runners, joggers and walkers will take to the streets of Anaheim on Sunday morning, Jan. 20, as part of the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend. The Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend, taking place Friday – Sunday, Jan. 18-20, is part of runDisney’s series of events in Anaheim. Please note the following temporary road closure schedule for Sunday morning only.* Commuters are encouraged to plan accordingly.
- Disneyland Dr. (12:00–10:00 a.m.) between Katella and Magic Way
- Disneyland Dr. (4:30-7:30 a.m.) between Magic Way and Ball Rd. (Access to Mickey and Friends Parking only)
- Ball Rd. (4:30-7:30 a.m.) between Disneyland Dr. and Harbor Blvd.
- Harbor Blvd. (4:30-9:00 a.m.) between Ball Rd. and Disney Way (runners will continue the course through the Disneyland Resort property; I-5 fwy northbound off-ramp to south Harbor Blvd. closed between 5:00-8:00 a.m., and I-5 fwy southbound off-ramp closed between 5:00-8:00 a.m.)
- Walnut St. (4:30-7:30 a.m.) between Magic Way and Manchester Ave.
- Broadway (4:30-8:00 a.m.) between Manchester Ave. and Anaheim Blvd.
- Harbor Blvd. (4:30-8:00 a.m.) between Broadway and Center Street
- Center Street (4:30-8:00 a.m.) between Harbor Blvd. and Anaheim Blvd.
- Harbor Blvd. (4:30-8:00 a.m.) between Broadway and Ball Rd.
- Ball Rd. (4:30-8:30 a.m.) between Harbor Blvd. and Anaheim Blvd.
- Anaheim Blvd. (4:30-9:00 a.m.) between Ball Rd and Disney Way.
- Race concludes on the Disneyland Resort property.
The Tinker Bell Half Marathon course will take participants on Anaheim city streets, past landmarks and entertainment stations, and through the Disneyland Resort on a course different from the Disneyland Half Marathon event, traditionally held over the Labor Day weekend. The Tinker Bell Weekend also includes the Neverland 5K, Kids Races, and Pasta in the Park party on Saturday. In addition, a health and fitness expo featuring merchandise products, apparel and guest speakers will take place at the Disneyland Hotel Friday and Saturday.
For more information please visit www.runDisney.com.
*Times are Pacific Standard Times and approximations. Information is subject to change without notice.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: a new WordPress release is available and chock-full of goodies to delight bloggers and developers alike. We’re calling this one “Elvin” in honor of drummer Elvin Jones, who played with John Coltrane in addition to many others.
via WordPress › Blog.